Keep up to date with The Rolling Stones, Croke Park on-sale information by entering your details below.
Please note: Registering your interest does not guarantee tickets and is not associated with any presale access.
Just like they promised The Rolling Stones are back where they belong, on the road with a number of massive concerts in May and June in Ireland, UK, France, Germany, Czech Republic & Poland.
Part two of the ‘STONES - NO FILTER’ tour, sponsored by Jeep®, sponsor of The Rolling Stones European tours since 2014, sees Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood continue on from their hugely successful sold out European trek in the autumn of last year.
The Rolling Stones will treat fans to a set list packed full of classics such as ‘Satisfaction’, ‘Paint It Black’, ‘Jumpin Jack Flash’, ‘Tumbling Dice’ & ‘Brown Sugar’ but each night they will include a couple of unexpected tracks and randomly selected surprises from their formidable arsenal of songs. As always when the Rolling Stones come to town they will bring a spectacular production and state of the art stage design.
Keith Richards - “It’s such a joy to play with this band there’s no stopping us, we’re only just getting started really.”
Mick Jagger - ‘‘This part of the ‘No Filter’ tour is really special for the Stones. We are looking forward to getting back onstage in the summer and playing to fans in the UK and Ireland. Its always exhilarating going to cities we haven’t played for quite a while and also some new venues for us like Old Trafford & The London Stadium.’’
Charlie Watts – “The Stones audience is the glue that keeps us together. The best and most satisfying moment is when you are reaching the end of the show and they are all going nuts.”
Ronnie Wood - “When I look out at the sea of people when we play all I can see is smiles. It’s heart-warming and I’m glad we make people happy. Music makes me happy, and it makes them happy…. its infectious”
The Stones - No Filter tour, produced by Concerts West/AEG Presents, kicks off in Dublin (Ireland) on May 17 and then heads for the UK – London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Cardiff, a second London show at Twickenham Stadium, plus Berlin, Marseille, Stuttgart, Prague & Warsaw (see full details below).
- UK shows go on general sale on Friday March 2nd
- Berlin and Stuttgart go on sale on Friday March 2nd
- Warsaw goes on sale on Friday March 2nd
- Prague goes on sale on Friday March 9th
- Marseille goes on sale on Friday March 16th
- Dublin goes on sale on Friday March 23rd
- For all information visit www.rollingstones.com
A limited number of VIP packages will be available for purchase. Package offerings can include an amazing selection of tickets – including tickets in the ultra-exclusive No Filter Pit – limited-edition lithographs, custom VIP merchandise, and much more. Fans can also enjoy a variety of travel packages that will be available in all cities. For more information please visit www.rollingstones.com
STONES - NO FILTER - EUROPEAN TOUR 2018
produced by Concerts West
sponsored by Jeep®
THU 17 DUBLIN CROKE PARK IRELAND*
TUE 22 LONDON LONDON STADIUM UK
TUE 5 MANCHESTER OLD TRAFFORD FOOTBALL STADIUM UK
SAT 9 EDINBURGH BT MURRAYFIELD STADIUM UK
FRI 15 CARDIFF PRINCIPALITY STADIUM UK
TUE 19 LONDON TWICKENHAM STADIUM UK
FRI 22 BERLIN OLYMPIC STADIUM GERMANY
TUE 26 MARSEILLE ORANGE VELODROME FRANCE
SAT 30 STUTTGART MERCEDES BENZ ARENA GERMANY
WED 4 PRAGUE LETNANY AIRPORT CZECH REP.
SUN 8 WARSAW NATIONAL STADIUM POLAND
*Subject to licence
Over the past eighteen months the Rolling Stones have been on top of their game with the release of the Grammy Award winning ‘Blue & Lonesome’. They also produced a critically acclaimed documentary film focusing on their ground-breaking show in Cuba. ‘Olé Olé Olé!, - a trip across South America’, directed by Paul Dugdale.
Information on some of the venues:
- DUBLIN Croke Park is home of the Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA) and Ireland’s Gaelic Games. It will be the largest stadium The Rolling Stones will play on this tour.
- LONDON The London Stadium, host of the London 2012 Olympic games, in the heart of Stratford is the home of premiere league team West Ham United FC.
- MANCHESTER Old Trafford Football Stadium, nicknamed ‘The Theatre of Dreams’ has been home to one of the most famous football clubs in the world since 1910 - Manchester United Football Club.
- EDINBURGH BT Murrayfield Stadium, home of the Scottish Rugby Union is Scotland’s largest rugby stadium. It has hosted some of the world’s most famous musicians and witnessed some of the world’s best rugby matches over the past century.
- CARDIFF Principality Stadium, formerly The Millennium Stadium is the national stadium of Wales. The Rolling Stones first played here back in 2006 on their A Bigger Bang tour.
- LONDON Twickenham Stadium has been the home of England Rugby for over 100 years. Twickenham is the largest rugby union venue in Europe. It played host to Rugby World Cup Final in 2015.
- BERLIN The Olympic Stadium in Berlin was built for the 1936 Olympic Games. It was a host stadium for the 1974 FIFA World Cup along with the final of the 2006 World Cup. Many Stones gigs have been staged at this iconic venue in the past.
Registration of interest for the Rolling Stones at Croke Park 2018 has now ended.